BREAK THE STIGMA

Follow me as I post facts and videos about mental illness and the stigma that comes along with it. This is my life's work and dedication to try and open people's eyes to the normality of people living with this disease.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hello

Thanks for checking my blog out. I am starting it because there is too much of a stigma behind mental illness. We are people and with a little help, we can do anything. Not only that, people with mental illness are usually extremely intelligent and have talents that most don't. Their talents come natural and easy to them. There are many articles and journal articles associated with this. Bipolar disorder is the main illness associated with creativity. Here is a link that talks about it more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_and_mental_illness

No comments:

Post a Comment