BREAK THE STIGMA

Follow me as I post facts and videos about mental illness and the stigma that comes along with it. This is my life's work and dedication to try and open people's eyes to the normality of people living with this disease.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Today is the greatest day I've ever known"


That quote, for those of you that don't know, was written by Billy Corgan the day he was going to commit suicide and is about his last day on earth. The ironic thing is that the song changed his mind and as most of you know is not dead.

I had a rough day. But it was because of my ADHD. I know a lot of people believe that it is over diagnosed, but believe me, I have it bad. Yesterday and today I was without my medicine and it was horrible. I slept all day, was depressed, when I was awake there wasn't anything that could keep my attention for longer than 5 minutes. I had to get up and walk out of a meeting. I had to leave work early. I realized today that sometimes my bipolar can be as difficult to deal with as my ADHD. Tomorrow will be a better day because I got my medicine. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment