BREAK THE STIGMA

Follow me as I post facts and videos about mental illness and the stigma that comes along with it. This is my life's work and dedication to try and open people's eyes to the normality of people living with this disease.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Me

I think that it is important to not only attach links, but to talk about my own personal story. So from time to time I am going to write about how I am doing, good and bad. I feel that it might help with the stigma if people are informed.

I am mainly a manic person, which means that I am really hyper and uppity person. I don't get depressed that often, but when I do it is really bad. I have attempted suicide a few times unfortunately, and regret doing so. At this current moment I love my life and am happy as can be. My one downfall is that I have major sleep problems, some nights I don't sleep and other nights I can sleep forever. The longest I have gone without sleep is 7 days. I am a member and the vice president of the organization I started. If you want to check it out the website is www.keyclubhouse.org

No comments:

Post a Comment